Shareholder Cynthia Richardson Wyrick Takes Reins As President Of The Tennessee Bar Association
Attorney Cynthia Richardson Wyrick was sworn in as the 134th President of the Tennessee Bar Association on June 14, 2013, at the association’s annual convention in Nashville. The Tennessee Bar Association has over 12,000 members and is the largest organization of professionals in the state. Ms. Wyrick is only the second attorney from Sevier County to head the organization. Read about her plans for service to the profession and the public in the coming year here.
To hear Ms. Wyrick’s acceptance speech, in which she outlines her goals for the association, click here.
For other coverage of her induction as president, you may click on the following links:
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Cynthia Richardson Wyrick
- Sevierville Lawyer Cynthia Richardson Wyrick to Take Office as TBA President Next Friday in Nashville
- Sevierville lawyer Cynthia Wyrick poised to take over leadership of state’s bar association
- Sevierville lawyer Cynthia Richardson Wyrick to take office as Tennessee Bar Association President
Tennessee Bar Journal “President’s Perspective” columns: