Nathan Rowell serves his clients successfully in the practice areas of personal injury, business formation, and appellate practice. Mr. Rowell is also the City Attorney for the City of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
In keeping with the firm’s tradition, the majority of his cases are litigated, earning him his clients’ confidence in the courtroom as well as the American Juris Prudence Award for Trial Practice and the Tennessee Attorney General’s Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy.
He has served on the Editorial Board of the Tennessee Bar Journal and is a Master of the Bar for the American Inn of Court. He is a Fellow in the Tennessee Bar Foundation and the Knoxville Bar Foundation. He is rated A.V. by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and Ethical Standards.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee, 1995, J.D. Law Review: Tennessee Law Review, Member
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1991, B.S.
- Tennessee, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2001
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2002
- Editorial Board, Tennessee Bar Journal, 1998 ‐ 2008, Member
- American Inn of Court Master of the Bar
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Foundation
- Tennessee Leadership Law, Class of 2006, Steering Committee
- University of Tennessee Chancellor’s Associates, Class of 2019